Tuesday, May 23, 2006

"There once was a girl name Connie..."


Well, I was so, so, so wrong about Ms. Lowell from Wellesley. She arrived in our suite a day or 2 after I did. The freshmen came in first. As soon as she got there, guys were throwing rocks at our window and yelling for Connie. She was easygoing, constantly laughing and best of all, she had a stereo, a small refrigerator and a TV. We happened to have matching bedspreads! IT WAS FATE. And our room became party central. Connie was everybody's friend. I was only right about the prep part in clothing. Connie had more perfect turtlenecks and fair isle sweaters than a Talbot's warehouse. But she was the coolest.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who everyone said was exceptionally ho(r)ny!

3:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Oh my GOD, That bowling ball, it's my FACE!"

3:45 PM  
Blogger thedeb said...

Note the "Tanza" liquors sticker on the door... Big D, Tanza Liquors and "Lukulos Campus Pizza House"- which I just looked up and it is still there...

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home